2020 Spring Mason Bees – 20 ct.
Here’s why you want to raise our gentle mason bees this spring!
- You’ll grow 3X more apples, cherries, plums, nuts and berries.
- Mason bees are 100X more effective pollinators than honey bees.
- Mason bees fly in cooler and wetter weather than most other bees.
- They only forage within a 300 ft circle from the bee house, so you know they are pollinating your fruit trees and berry patches.
- Super easy to raise and fun to watch – just set up their bee house and place out their cocoons.
- Crown Bees harvests, cleans, and screens our bee cocoons to prevent the spread of diseases and deadly pests like the new Houdini fly